Many foot conditions, like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, have special considerations. Bony protrusions may need special sculpting or off-loading.
Gentle pressure redistribution, maximum comfort and a soft shell are hallmarks of an accommodative orthotic device.
A modified functional shell style offering excellent shock attenuation for patients who cannot tolerate the rigidity of functional devices.
- Vacuum pressed 12 mm, 55 duro EVA with Rhenoflex heel
- 16 mm heel cup
- Standard shell grind
- Full length 3 mm V-Phoam top cover with a 1.0 mm black EVA bottom cover
- Arthritic and/or hypersensitive feet in athletic, walking, or extra depth footwear
- Reduced function range of motion
- Recalcitrant plantar fasciitis
Start Your Journey Toward Pain-Free Living Today!
Get in touch with us at 705-342-7728 or at email@example.com or come visit us at our 8 Murray Point Road location and set up your footcare consultation appointment.
Share this post with your friends!