Custom Foot Orthotics
At Sound Orthotics, we help you provide the best care for your patients by providing an exceptional customer experience and successful solutions that address unique patient needs and conditions. We work closely with you and your patients to offer a wide range of advantages:
- Professional, accurate assessment and treatment plans
- 3D CAD/CAM casting technology without the use of shape “libraries”
- Unique, customized and quality-controlled on-site manufacturing
- Adjustable, customized solutions to meet exact specifications and production preferences
- Quality manufacturing materials including poly, EVAs, Rhenoflex, Rubberflex and cork
- Quality manufacturing types including direct milled shells and traditional vacuum pressed shells
- Client profile records and online tracking for up-to-date reporting of status and fulfillment
- Support with Insurance claims and submissions
We offer a wide selection of footcare solutions to meet the needs of your patients. Click on the headings below to discover more about the different types of foot orthotics available, or contact us at 705-342-7728 or at email@example.com for more information.
Functional insoles for multitude of everyday uses.
Modified functional insoles for active living.
Softer insole when a gentler approach is needed.
When more fashionable footwear is required.
Everything from Diabetic insoles to UCBL’s and Robert Whitman’s.