Extra stability for the ankle.
The MalleoTrain Plus ankle support stabilizes the foot following twisting injuries and sprains as well as in cases of ligament weakness and extreme overloading during sport, without restricting mobility. Two elastic profile inserts (pads) and the semi-elastic strap system, wound around the foot in a figure-of-eight pattern, increase the stabilizing effect of the support and protect the ankle from twisting outward. MalleoTrain Plus is therefore also suitable for use in early functional treatment of capsular ligament strains and for protection against ankle injuries.
- Increases stability and provides effective protection against lateral twisting
- Breathable Train active knit for high wearing comfort
- Massages during movement and relieves ankle pain
MalleoTrain Plus unifies the proven modes of action of Bauerfeind active supports and those of sport tapings, thereby offering greater stability and security. It first stabilizes the ankle by the compressive effect of the knit and the two elastic profile inserts that are precisely aligned on the outer and inner ankle. The intermittent compression massage triggered by movement then also actives the musculature. This multiple stabilizing effect is reinforced by the semi-elastic strap system because it, like the tape bandage, is wound around the foot in a figure-of-eight. Secured in this manner, even twisting outward is actively countered.
Effective replacement for tape
For optimal securing, the strap system of the MalleoTrain Plus consists of elastic, semi-elastic and non-elastic parts. Unlike the tape bandage, the strap is applied independently under tension and its protection can be individually adjusted. The positive effect upon the sensorimotor system is thereby reinforced.
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritation of soft tissue in the ankle area
- Early functional treatment of capsular ligament strain in the lower ankle
- Ligament insufficiency
- Supination prophylaxis, particularly during sports activities
- Post-operative rehabilitation